Friday, May 29, 2009

Raccoons Invade Kitchen Through Skylight


We had a visitor this past winter. A baby raccoon showed up in the kitchen at 3 AM.
What happened was I heard a crash. So I jump up out of bed and this what I found.
The raccoons where coming in through my skylight. I couldn't believe this. I was in my undies and didnt want to be attacked so I grabbed a big poll I had for my slider drapes and pushed this guy out the door.
This isnt the first time this has happened. Years ago we had one in the fire box of our fireplace. Raccoons will break in to houses in winter to raise the young. In the fireplace incident the mother raccoon carried each baby one by one up the corner boards on the house and down the chimney.When I heard hissing I though the house was haunted. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, but hate spam. Leav well thought out comment and we will post it. :-)